Tuesday, December 10, 2013

You like sugar? Is there sugar in syrup? Then YES.

Via Lululemon lovenotes
True story.  Who doesn't want syrup on their spaghetti?  Elf is one of my very favorite Christmas movies, so here are a few lessons we can learn from Buddy the Elf.

  1. December 18th is "International Answer the Phone Like Buddy the Elf Day."  Please participate, unless you work in a call center, then maybe  not so much.
  2. "I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!"  Live life large and unapologetically.
  3. The yellow ones don't stop.  The cabs that is.  This is life saving advice.
  4. It's nice to have friends.  Mr. Narwhal and the arctic puppet are a nice support system.  "Bye Buddy, I hope you find your dad."
  5. Giving people compliments makes their day.  "Deb, your face is so pretty it should be on a Christmas card!"
  6. "Francisco" is fun to say.
Enjoy the season and a cup of the world's best cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment