Tuesday, September 24, 2013

#Thunderbuddiesforlife

Via www.howsaboutwe.com
Lucy and Desi, Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, Sonny and Cher.  Theme?  Great couples in history.  Perhaps maybe those didn't all turn out well, but they sure were great while it lasted.  I feel like this picture might be me and the hubs in a different life.

Part of the reason that I can focus on being positive and finding joy in life is I have a really good teammate.  I don't have to worry about much else because someone always has my back, makes me laugh, and makes all aspects of life better.  Life is a team sport, and we all need some sort of teammate, be it a friend, spouse, or sister, to score some goals.

Happy two year anniversary to the person I'd pick first for teams. Every. Time.


#Thunderbuddiesforlife
#Adventureswithboo
#Thesehashtagsdontmeananything

No comments:

Post a Comment