|Photo Source You Tube video - George Carlin on airline announcements|
Here are some of my observations, and matching commentary, from this week's escapade:
- Socks and sandals: While I understand the logic about the "functionality" of socks and sandals through airport security, it doesn't make it any more socially-suggested.
- Luggage: Where is this guy going with a guitar and a cat? The obvious answer is Denver (the destination of his flight), but what is his master plan?
- Paging last call: I saw a guy miss a flight - by a long shot. How do you miss a flight in MKE? There are only tens of people in the airport at any given time.
- Carry-ons: Whoa. Did you know that some airlines are charging for sodas and carry-on luggage now? Soon it will be cheaper for me to buy all toiletries and clothes when I arrive at my destination and travel luggage-free.
- Security: Moving through security is an art form, and my favorite game. Try and get behind middle-aged business men, they are security ninjas. Thank you, middle-aged white guy for adding those easy in-and-out lace locks on your bright white New Balance sneakers.