Monday, August 12, 2013

She's my person: Great duos that remind us of the joy of friendship



This is a celebration of friendship.  The kind of friend that you would call to help hide the body.  Whether you are best girlfriends, "brothas from other mothas", or soul mates, these friends serve an important and memorable part of our lives.  Thank you to my kindred spirit friends, and hopefully you can enjoy the friendships below as an homage to the homies that make life worth living.


Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me! - Clairee and Truvy, from Steel Magnolias
 

Ernie: "Bert! I wish you wouldn't drink so much, Bert."
Bert: Well, Ernie, I wish you wouldn't eat cookies in the damn bed!
Quote from Family Guy (not the real show), Photo via Wikipedia,org

"She’s my person. If I murdered someone, she’s the person I’d call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She’s my person." - Cristina and Meredith, from Grey's Anatomy
Via kaileenelise.com

"Oh, Lucy, I know you're not going to move, but if you ever do move, don't move." - Ethel and Lucy, from I Love Lucy
Photo via Amazon.com

 "You and me... we're in a club now." - Ellie and Carl, from Up



No comments:

Post a Comment