Saturday, November 23, 2013

Food phases: Part II

Image Source

It is a new season of food phases - holla!    As you may remember, I get really excited about a few foods and tend to eat only those until I overdose.  Here is the recent food phase menu:

Blueberry Kale Smoothies: In an effort to eat down random ingredients in my house, and new favorite was born.  Banana, apple cider, kale, and blueberries.  Yum!  I have used my blender more in the last three weeks than I have probably ever.

Chocolate Lucky Charms:  I thought they stopped making these, but it just turns out I couldn't find them.  Thanks to my current employment in grocery, I got the hook up.  It is my dinner of choice.

Apple Cider Doughnuts: Ok, I know total carb fest, but so help me if the seasonal apple cider doughnuts from the Pick 'N Save stores in Milwaukee aren't the best ever.  I bet the cameras in the stores see me darting into stores and doing a full arm sweep to gather all of the remaining doughnuts in my cart.

Soup Season: What's the soup du jour? It's the soup of the day.  Mmm, that sounds good, I'll have that.

Malbec: This requires no explanation.

Any other foods need not apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment