Friday, September 20, 2013

I can't go for that. No can do. Well, ok, yes I can.

Via www.last.fm

I don't think that I have properly mentioned my undying love for Hall and Oates.  I didn't understand the value of Darryl Hall and John Oates until slightly later in life, and now I am trying to make up for lost time.  There are three main reasons why H&O are awesome:
  1. Mullets and moustaches:  These guys know how to make hair look good.
  2. Withstanding the test of time: H&O are still rocking out, as are there tunes, even in movie soundtracks. (Ref: 500 Days of Summer "You Make My Dreams" dance sequence)
  3. Rich Girl, I Can't Go For That, Maneater, and You Make My Dreams: Seriously some of the most feel-good "rock and soul" genre songs of all time.
If you love Hall and Oates, you are going to love this.  Call this phone number: 1-719-266-2837.
If you don't love them, then something may be wrong with you.  You should get that checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment