Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A book for you: All my friends are dead.

Via Amazon.com
 
What a sad and funny little dinosaur.  I am obsessed with funny and clever coffee table books, and this is one of my favorites.  The authors Avery Monsen and Jory John would be exactly the kind of people I would like to spend an afternoon with to see what sort of funny and crazy things fly out of their brain.  My favorite pages are the one with the mix tape of slow jamz that says, "All my friends are obsolete," and the funny little baker man that says all his friends are "bread."
 
This book is short enough that you could read the whole thing while standing at Barnes and Noble, but then you don't get to read it anytime you want when you want a good laugh-cry.  So just spring for it, and see how many people mention it when they see it on your shelf.


No comments:

Post a Comment